Search!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Blog blog blog

I am definitely out of things to blog about. Seriously, who wants to read a blog about not having something to write a blog about? :) Since I am required to write it, it will be written. Our poetry books were due today. I felt like I had to scrape together many unfinished things to make it all come together. It isn't what I had wanted as the final product, but I guess it will do. I wasn't fully done with my slam poem, so I hope to revise it before saying it for that grade after Spring Break. I wanted it to be filled with emotions, but at this point.... IT ISN'T! I also am behind on blogging. I have to go back and make up the ones I have missed as soon as I find out the topics on them. My grades are really low from missing two weeks in all classes. I wish I could raise them all back up, but I can't. It is what it is, I guess....

No comments:

Post a Comment