Search!

Friday, May 6, 2011

Blog #2

It is always fun to sit outside on a hot summer day, the bright sun shining on you, you cooling yourself off with a nice Kool-Aid Jammer! These little drinks, probably made for kids, are absolutely amazing. I love to drink them whenever and wherever. My current one, that I am drinking right now, is orange flavored! I like to test them all, even though I'd prefer others over some. Although orange isn't my favorite, I definitely like it a lot.

I am also a big fan of drinking Iced Tea. It's very sweet, and it's also very cooling to me in the summer. When I am laying out, I prefer Iced Tea to drink. My mother keeps it around all the time in the summer, but rarely in the winter, because I'd much rather have milk in the winter. Milk is also one of my favorite drinks.

There are so many drinks out there, but things to me being a "picky eater", I prefer only a few. I dislike drinks like water, soda, energy drinks, coffee, apple juice, and others!

No comments:

Post a Comment