Search!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Trash Attack

Our world’s usage of plastics, and other materials, has gotten out of hand. Wherever you may travel to, whether it be down the street, to another state, or to another country, you will see trash littered on the ground, in the water, and other places. In my opinion, it is ridiculous.

It’s sad that we aren’t going to be able to stop this problem anytime soon. Many people may try to persuade others to recycle and to not litter, but there will still be more that will continue to. Most of our population just doesn’t care because they know that when the problem gets extremely big, they will already be gone from earth and won’t have to put up with it.

I don’t recycle, but it would be nice if I started to. To be honest, it can be an inconvenience at home, but I’m pretty sure many of us can let something that could have such a big impact slide for once and just do it. I also don’t litter. It drives me crazy when I see people throwing trash out of car windows or out of the windows at school. There are trashcans for a reason!

Maybe this problem could get better in the future, and maybe it’ll get worst. Hopefully, people won’t just sit around to wait and see and they’ll just do something about it. They’ll take it into their own hands, their responsibility, for once. We’ll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment