Search!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

War

I would never choose to join the army. I don’t believe in murder, and yes, I do think wars are like any other murder.

The video didn’t really seem very interesting. Yes, the story was sad, but the photography just made the story seem like a picture book and, in my opinion, some of the pictures weren’t even that good. I do think it is bad when a soldier comes back and suffers from what they endured while in Iraq. The guy in this video was only one story out of many and I see, now more than ever, what war can do to you.

The changes in a person from before joining the army and going to war and after seeing what they saw, is unbelievable. It saddens me that they have to see what they do see and that they can’t ever be the same after it. It must also be bad for a family to have to see a loved one change in such a way.

I hope that many soldiers in the future do not have to go through such a thing and that people will realize that war is no good. Maybe things will change in the far future and for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment