Search!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Oh, Egypt.

PYRAMIDS! is the first thing I think of when someone says Egypt. I do not think of the current happenings occuring there. Do you want to know why I don't think of them? 1) I do not care. 2) I do not watch the news. In my opinion, the news only shares the sad, unfortunate stories, so I don't like to read about them or watch them.

I have heard very little about Egypt. Some of my friends have shared few facts on it, but I always cut them off because I don't care. There is a big change going on in Egypt, the citizens overthrowing and trying to take charge and change who is in charge (the president). I hope they achieve what they set out to do (if it is right) and I hope it happens to benefit us all.

I have heard that many people in Egypt have gotten hurt because of the protests. I hope that isn't true, and if it is, I disagree with the protests. Anything that hurts innocent people in any situation is not right. It needs to either be handled correctly or it needs to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment