Search!

Friday, September 24, 2010

Before I Die

Before I Die is a book that was written by the author Jenny Downham. It is an incredible book to read and a book I have also recently read. The book is about a girl, Tessa, who has been diagnosed with a form of cancer that is eventually going to kill her. She was diagnosed with cancer at a young age, and now at the age of 16, she is told that she can no longer fight it. She creates a list and, in the book, will try to achieve her list.


 
The book is filled with emotions and definitely pulls you in right from the first sentence. Tessa has a great personality and the other characters also encourage you to keep reading the book.


 
My favorite part was easily the ending. But, of course, I will not say a word about it because I wouldn’t want to spoil it for anyone who may attempt to read it! I do have an extreme urge to explain WHY it is my favorite part though, but I will not do that either!


I wouldn’t classify this book as one of my favorite, which I only have a few, I still think it is absolutely wonderful. You learn a lot about what a cancer patient may go through.

No comments:

Post a Comment