Search!

Friday, September 24, 2010

Swift Movements

Dancing is one of my favorite things to do. Whether it is at a school dance, at a recital, in a class, or just for fun, I find it absolutely amazing! You don’t even have to be good at it to be able to enjoy it. The moving and laughing can put anyone in a good mood!

The type of dance I do is Jazz. It’s so much fun to learn the dances and to enjoy even messing up with friends! Even though you may feel stupid the first time you learn the dance, by the time you have figured it out, you feel PROUD. I like that a lot. I also plan on doing Lyrical dancing. (The only type of dance I don’t particularly like is Tap Dance.)

You also have to be very flexible to be able to dance for the most part. You cannot be stiff or some of the movements will not look right. A big part of dancing is, therefore, stretching. Stretching also helps you relieve stress!

I recommend everyone try to dance, even if it’s crazy looking and just for fun. You will always get a good laugh out of it. J

2 comments:

  1. wow, i was not aware that you like dancing that much lol good to know ^_^ <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to learn how to dance...but I just can't seem to get the hang of it lol. I fail miserably... >.<

    ReplyDelete