Search!

Monday, November 22, 2010

Holidays

            One thing that bothers me very much is when people put Christmas decorations up before Thanksgiving has even passed. Yes, the lights are very pretty, and the decorations, but, really, let one holiday pass before you begin on another. If you want to show some holiday spirit, go stick a turkey in your front yard. J
            I do enjoy Christmas very much. I am pretty bad at choosing out gifts for people, but I sure do love getting them! That’s not the only reason I like Christmas though. It is one of the few holidays a lot of our family members get together. Thanksgiving and Easter are the other two. It’s really great to get to sit around, laughing and enjoying those days. Especially when there is snow outside!
            I love holidays because they also get us out of school. How can’t you love something that does such a great favor for you? Having no school relieves some stress for a short time. You do not have to worry about homework or dumb grades. You get to enjoy your sleep and boredom.
            I’ll sure enjoy these holidays this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment