Search!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Only Alien on the Planet

            The Only Alien on the Planet, by Kristen D. Randle, is absolutely one of my favorite books. I could reread this book constantly, really, and I am the type that does not like to read a book more than once.
            I found this book because I enjoyed our reading circle book, Breaking Rank, very much. The book is by the same author. I think she is an amazing author, even though she is not big on explaining things out with details, but that is okay, I still love her books. She has a neat way of pulling in the readers and I sure hope she writes a lot more books for me to dive into.
            This book is actually about a teenager who has spent his entire life neither speaking nor simply touching anyone. The main character, a girl, had just moved into his neighborhood and her new best friend and her set on a mission to discover who the boy really is. I think the book had a lovely ending and I felt very much in the book.
            I would recommend this book to just about anyone. It isn’t a weird romance book, even though there is a little, it is more of just finding out about someone and understanding and helping. Give this book a try.

1 comment:

  1. That looks like an interesting book. I loved Breaking Rank, too. :) I'll have to check this one out.

    ReplyDelete