Search!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Writing About Nothing

Sometimes, I find it hard to write just a simple blog. I am quickly running out of topics to write about between them and the papers we are required to write. I also understand wanting us to write so much. It’ll improve our writing abilities fantastically. I don’t mind doing the research to write a paper, but I like to write many different types of papers. I am very big on poems and short stories.
            Short stories can be very hard to write. Often, I want to just keep writing and add way too many details. Details are wonderful, but you cannot overdue it. Also, when writing a story, you often get stuck on a similar topic in many of them. You write one about a killer, the next one you may also want to write about a killer. Especially if you get great comments on the one before. You start to think it’s your best topic, and you want to use it to the best of your ability.
            I find it quite nice that I can write a blog on not having an idea. I guess my simple thoughts are enough to get me by. Now, if only my thoughts would supply me with some great, long writing pieces. J

No comments:

Post a Comment